Cafe World – Lomi Lomi Luau Catering Order Guide
The requirements, ratings, and rewards for the Lomi Lomi Luau catering order in Zynga’s Café World.
In early April, 2011, Café World introduced several Hawaii-themed goals. This guide covers the ‘Lomi Lomi Luau,’ the catering order released as part of this Hawaiian theme. Finishing this catering order with a 3-star rating will unlock the recipe for Chicken Long Rice. Here are the cooking and collecting requirements, the rankings, and the rewards for this catering order.
- Serve Lau Lau Pork 525 times (Buy for 36 Café Cash)
- Serve Lomi Lomi Salmon 525 times (Buy for 32 Café Cash)
- Serve Haupia 50 times (Buy for 34 Café Cash)
- Collect 14 Coconut Cups (Ask friends or buy for 3 Café Cash each)
- Collect 14 Decorative Seashells (Ask friends or buy for 3 Café Cash each)
Ratings & Rewards
Time Limit: 3 Days
- 12 Catering Points
- 3,200 Café Points
- 75,000 Café Coins
- Chicken Long Rice Recipe unlocked
Time Limit: 5 Days
- 8 Catering Points
- 2,300 Café Points
- 50,000 Café Coins
Time Limit: None
- 4 Catering Points
- 1,400 Café Points
- 30,000 Café Coins
- Café Cash is the game’s premium currency.
- If you have any servings of Lau Lau Pork, Lomi Lomi Salmon, or Haupia in your Gift Box, serving them will count towards fulfilling the cooking requirements for this catering order.
- Get the Coconut Milks and Corn Starches by sending private gift requests to your friends for them.