Frontierville – Doctor’s Office Construction Guide
This guide details what you need in order to complete the Doctor’s Office constructable building in FrontierVille.
FrontierVille has recently introduced a Doctor’s Office constructable building. Completing this building is necessary in order to finish the ‘Prarie Pox’ mission. The Doctor’s Office is available for purchase in the Store for 900 Gold and 20 Wood.
Once you have placed the Doctor’s Office on your homestead, you will need to whack it 8 times to finish the frame. Each whack costs 10 Wood, so you will need 80 Wood to complete the frame. You will need to collect items in order to complete the Doctor’s Office once the frame is done. Here’s what you have to have in order to finish this building:
- Have 10 Clothing (Make yourself, or unlock for 8 Horseshoes each)
- 10 Painkillers (Ask Friends or buy for 6 Horseshoes each)
- 10 Rubber Gloves (Ask Friends or buy for 6 Horseshoes each)
- 10 Hospital Beds (Post to feed or buy for 6 Horseshoes each)
- 10 Antiseptics (Post to feed or buy for 6 Horseshoes each)
- 10 Masks (Post to feed or buy for 6 Horseshoes each)
- You can also collect the Feed Request items by sending those items to your friends when your friends post the requests to the feeds.
- You will get one of the Direct Request items for helping your friends when they send you gift requests.
- To craft Clothing, go inside your cabin. Each Clothing costs 6 Cloth and 500 Gold to make.
- Care Packages may also give you Clothing.
- Trading in the Bear Collection will give you 1 Clothing, while trading in the Cabin Collection will give you 2 Clothing.
- Horseshoes are the game’s premium currency.