How to Catch Entei and Raikou in Soulsilver
Entei and Raikou can be very tricky to catch as they roam Johto, and run away once you encounter them. Here are some tips on catching them.
Once you make it to Ecruteak City and enter the Burned Tower, Entei, Suicune, and Raikou will escape. I will show you easy ways to catch Entei and Raikou.
First of all, get a fast electric pokemon above lv 40 ( must know thunder wave)
Then, get a pokemon (any speed) that knows a move like Block or Mean Look.
You will also need about 40-50 Ultra Balls.
Ok, the easiest way to catch them isn’t to run all across Johto, it’s just to stay in the same 2 routes to find them.
This is the method that I use:
1. Buy the amount of Ultra Balls that you need.
2. I then go to the southern border of Ecruteak City.
3. Move between Ecruteak City and the route a few steps away.
4. Keep on checking your map until you see the little Entei/Raikou icon right below yours. You might not even see it. That’s a good way to tell it’s in your route.
5. Walk around in the grass until it appears. Paralyze it.
6. It should then run away. Repeat until it appears again, but this time, use mean look or block.
7. Slowly lower it’s HP with moves like Whirlpool, or Sandstorm.
8. Once it’s in the red, keep on chucking Ultra Balls. Eventually you will catch them.
Happy Legendary Hunting!
~ Lemony Snicket~