How to Find a Magmarizer in Pokemon Black and White
Want to bring a beefy Magmortar onto your team? Then you’ll need a flaming hot Magmarizer. Discover how to find a Magmarizer in Pokemon Black and White!
A necessary component for evolving A Magmar into a Magmortar, the Magmarizer is a woefully rare and difficult to get item in Pokemon Black and White. Follow these steps to potentially get one:
- Beat the main game of Pokemon Black and White
- Leave Nuvema Town for Nimbasa City
- Go east to a series of new routes
- Follow these routes east and north until you reach Undella Town
- Keep going north to find Route 13
- Wander along Route 13 until you find a break in the beach paths that goes west and north; go west
If you go west you’ll find a small house where you can teach your starting pokemon their ultimate moves, as well as a man in sunglasses. This treasure hunting fanatic is constantly roving about, looking for things in the sand, and if you approach him each day he’ll have something new to give you. The chances are quite small, but if you ask him enough times he will, eventually, hand over a Magmarizer.
This is not, of course, the best way to find a Magmarizer. Ideally, you’ll want to get one by having another Pokemon game available – HeartGold and SoulSilver are good candidates, since you can find a Magmarizer on Cinnabar Island with relative ease – and then transfer your Magmortar over once it is evolved.
Check out more Pokemon articles below!