Swagbucks vs.. Irazoo: Are Search and Win Sites Worth It?
Search and Win search engines: easy money makers or waste of time?
Search and Win search engines: easy money makers or waste of time?Search and Win search engines are popping up all over the place lately. The five I have tried so far areSwagbucks, iRazoo, Winzy, Blingo andZoomBucks. If you haven’t heard about search and win sites yet I’ll give you the low down on these and tell you what I like and don’t like about each one. (the gist is you search to earn points which can be used to get “free” merchandise, gift cards and good ‘ol cashola.)
The debate really isn’t whether or not these sites are legit (I’ve personally had success with Swagbucks, iRazoo, Winzy, Blingo, and Zoombucks) the question is more whether or not searching on these sites is worth it – are the search results better or worse than Google or Yahoo? Are the gift card incentives worth it and how often do you win? I’ll answer these questions and more to hopefully give you a good idea if these sites are for you.
If you are looking for a new online game to try .. drum roll please…. Discover the brand spankin’ new Wazzamba (boy that’s fun to say) – where you can win vacation trips by doing trivia – Kapow just like that!How do you like the new Swag Bucks 3.0Love it!Hate it!Not sure yet…Vote
My first pick for best seach and win site
In the first month that I used Swagbucks I had already won enough points for three $5 Amazon gift cards so this site gets my “best search and win site award”. Here’s the basics on Swagbucks:
- Search the web (with results from Google and Ask.com) and randomly earn between 1-1000 swagbucks.
- Use these swagbucks to purchase a rather large selection of gifts cards, trading cards, video games and consoles, electronics, musical instruments, and lots of band and musician stuff like limited edition posters.
- Refer friends and family and earn what they earn – so if they win a biggie 100 bucker you get the same! They cap it at 1000 points per referral tho, but still it’s a win win.
- Look for secret Swag Codes in their blog, facebook page and elsewhere to earn even more swagbucks. Plus join in a Swag Code Hunt to find even more.
- Shop and Earn with tons of online retailers and earn a swagbuck for each $5 you spend – the dealio here is that they get an affiliate sale when you buy through them so they reward you with “free” swagbucks.
- Trade in your old cell phones and ipods to earn more with their “Go Green” campaign. Each phone is worth something different for example a Motorola SLVR L7 will get you 44 swagbucks.
- Enter weekly and monthly sweepstakes for great swagbuck prizes up to 10000 swagbucks, or a Greg Bennett COBRA Guitar, an autographed Rolling Stones Lithograph, or better yet a 3-day cruise!