Ten Signs That Your Boyfriend is a Video Game Fanatic
Humorous series of signs that your boyfriend plays too many video games.
Does your boyfriend play too many video games? Does it seem like an obsession? Here are ten signs that your boyfriend is a video game fanatics.
1. Your boyfriend sleeps with his video game controller nestled closely to his body. He kisses it goodnight instead of you.
2. Your boyfriend plays twenty-four hours of Street Fighter without taking a break.
3. Your boyfriend wears a utility belt and calls you his little Catwoman.
4. Your boyfriend has a collection of weapons that Assassin Creed would admire.
5. Your boyfriend walks around like a pint size plumber bopping you on the head with a rubber wrench.
6. Your boyfriend compares you to Lara Croft and begs you to go white water rafting with him in the nude.
7. Your boyfriend runs around his condo complex shouting, “I’m Sonic and my girlfriend is Tails.”
8. Your boyfriend starts rolling a ball around the house seeing how many things will attach to his Katamari ball. This becomes annoying when his sticky ball “collects” your kitty cat Whiskers.
9. Your boyfriend asks if you would like to have SSX with him. You appear puzzled. He then leaps off your couch and does a full spin into a bowl of shaving cream.
10. Your boyfriend paints your house to resemble an arcade center. The den looks like an arena for Tekken fighters. The kitchen looks like it was inhabited by Angry Birds. The bathrooms look like they were part of the Kingdom Hearts series. And worst of all, the bedroom is painted like you were living in Grand Theft Auto Land.