Tribal Wars is a multiplayer, browser based strategy game quite similar to games such as Travian and Ultima Online.
asically, you are in control of your own village. You can build bulidings, upgrade your resources and build your own armies. You can even conquer other villages from other players.
A group of upto 100 players can get together and make a tribe(clan). All players within a tribe can talk on the respective tribal forums. The main aspects of the game are the wars between the tribes. Several tribes can even form alliances and battle other tribes.
The main currency of the game are the resources of timber, clay and iron. You get a set amount of these resources an hour. This amount can be increased by upgrading the relevant resource buildings.
The units are divded into three main groups such as infantry, cavalry and seige weapons. There are many units under each group. Each unit having a weakness against another.
- Does not require to have much free time to play.
- The users are quite friendly. (Not annoying)
- Great social features.
- Tribe feature.
- Huge numbers of troops to choose from.
- Huge worlds with thousands of players.
- 62+ worlds to choose from.
- Tests your stregetic mind.
- It’s free!
- The graphics are somewhat lacking(No animations).
- Slow based gameplay.
- Hard to grasp at the begining. (There’s a tutorial to help)
- Advances features require the purchase of premium.
Interested? Head on here for screenshots and gameplay.